Have you ever found yourself in the middle of an unintended invention of illusion, a moment of accidental, spontaneous creativity with everyday objects? This very thing happened to me recently…..
How to create Cumulus Clouds:
You will need:
Cotton or polyester stuffing or batting
Beautiful blue sky to hold your clouds
1. Fluff your stuffing or batting
2. Pin it securely on the line in clumps
3. Step back and use your imagination
4. Kneel, look from below and move from side to side – find your favorite angles
5. Enjoy your new cumulus clouds!